2018 TSN1290 Discount Golf Card Restrictions
Below are the times when the TSN 1290 Discount Golf Card is valid at each golf course. Please note restrictions may change throughout the year. To continue our valued and trusted relationship with these fine courses, we remind you that it is your responsibility, at all times, to be absolutely familiar and adhere to the offerings and the restricted times these Courses are providing. Be sure to check the permissibility of “online” bookings.
- Bel Acres: 2 for 1 off our regular price green fees. Monday to Friday from 11 to 3.
- Carman: 2 for 1 valid anytime after 11AM including Weekends. May not be used with any tournament.
- Clear Lake Golf Course: Valid Monday to Friday after 3PM two for one green Fee.
- Glenboro Golf & Country Club: 2 for 1 valid anytime after 11AM including Weekends. Not valid for tournament or league play, not valid in combination with any other promotion or discount rate. Power cart rentals available at additional cost.
- Granite Hills: 2 for 1 valid Sun – Thurs after 1PM, holidays, tournaments, leagues excluded. Subject to rules of use. Not valid with any other specials or discount offers. No cash value. Limited to bookings of 8 players or less.
- Kingswood: 2 for 1 tee time reservation valid Monday – Thurs anytime. Weekends and holidays after 2 pm, not valid on Fridays.
- La Verendrye: 2 for 1 regular (rack) golf rates valid every day but Mondays. Not valid with tournament bookings or any other promotions. All bookings must be over the phone, no online bookings.
- Lake of the Sandhills (Buffalo Point): 2 for 1 valid anytime after 11AM including Weekends. May not be used with any tournament. Not valid for league play, not valid in combination with any other promotion or discount rate. Includes 2 for 1 cart rental. 2 golfers per discount card, maximum 3 rounds per discount card.
- Larters at St. Andrews G & CC: 3 or 4 players for the price of 2, Valid Mon-Tues all year. Valid weekends after 2PM. Cannot be used with any other promotion – cannot be used for “tournament round” – expires Oct.31, 2018.
- Maplewood Golf Course: Anytime during the week, and after 1PM on weekends and holidays for the 2 for 1 green fee.
- Minnewasta (Morden): 2 for 1 from 1:00 – 5:00 daily.
- Oakwood Golf Course: 2 for 1 off our regular price green fees. MON/TUES/WED/FRI AFTER 12:30PM; SAT & SUN after 2PM. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Not valid for tournaments.
- Quarry Oaks: 2 for 1 valid anytime before 4PM on Weekdays except on holidays. Valid on Weekends and Holidays from 12PM to 4PM. Not valid for tournament or league play, not valid in combination with any other promotion or discount rate. Power cart rentals available at additional cost.
- Scotswood: 2 for 1 valid anytime after 12:00 except tournaments. Must book a tee time.
- Selkirk: All season, MON/TUES/THUR from 1PM-4PM 2 for 1 Green Fee at regular rate ($40). Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotions. Not valid for tournaments.
- Steinbach: 2 for 1 Mon-Fri (excluding holidays) after 2pm. Not valid with any other offer or promotion.
- The Meadows at East St. Paul GC: Monday – Wednesday (9:00 am – 3:00 pm) – 2 for 1; Thursday / Friday (Any Time) – book for 3 or 4 players for the price of 2! ; Saturday / Sundays & Holidays after 2:00 pm – 2 for 1; (all offers applies to regular rack green rates, cannot be used with any other offers, cannot be used for tournaments or group events, expires Oct 31, 2018
- Winkler: 2 for 1 valid Mon – Fri and not valid for tournaments or group bookings.
By purchasing the discount card, I agree to abide by all the rules and restrictions set out by the golf course. Please check with individual golf courses regarding the validity of “online” bookings. Most golf courses require phone only bookings. Although most Courses invite and encourage multiple visits, the validation (punching or marking) of your membership card is solely at the discretion of the golf course (they may or may not punch your card – their choice only). Please check with golf courses regarding dress code requirements.